Saturday, March 16, 2019

🍀 Happy St. Patrick's Day!🍀

🍀 Happy St. Patrick's Day!🍀

Luka-

Anna cocked her head to the side teasingly. "Luka, where do you think you're going?"

"Dammit, Babygirl. I have to go before Nikolai comes looking for me. Move. Out. Of. The. Way." I hissed.

"No." Anna deadpanned, making me more aggravated by the second.

She was really pushing me.

"I won't tell you again. Move, Babygirl... or else."

She placed her hand on my chest, trailing a finger down the length of my tie. "Or else what, Papa?"

Anna still knew how to tease me.
She knew what that word did to me... what it did to my cock.

"I think you know, little girl." My fingers wrapped around her wrist as I took a step forward.

"I don't remember. Maybe I need you to refresh my memory." She teased.

I released her wrist, spinning her around and pulled her by the hips. She gasped when I ground my hips against her ass "Luka!"

"Anna... Babygirl, are you going to move out of the way, or do I need to punish you?"

"Luka! Your cock is digging in my ass." Anna moaned softly as she arched her back.

"The sooner you let me by... the sooner we can go to the St. Patrick's Day party. The sooner I take you to the VIP section and have my way with you." I leaned down next to her ear and kissed just below it.

"Fine, but if you're late I starting without you." She said, full of defiance.

"Good girl, see you in an hour. Love you, Babygirl." I said as she moved out of the way.

"Love you too, Papa." She muttered under her breath.

Luka- 1
Anna- 0

Anna will definitely be paying for that little stunt later... with the leather of my belt.


No comments:

Post a Comment