Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Rose

When it was just me and Giovani, I gave into him every fucking time. The way he controlled me had me buzzing with arousal. I was falling harder for him with each touch. Crashing down so fucking fast. I parted my lips and took the head in my mouth tasting him. He pushed the back of my head forward and groaned. “Yes, take it all.”

I gagged and dug my nails in his ass cheeks taking him deeper. He held my head thrusting harder forcing his length down my throat. My head was spinning as if I was high on drugs. He made me feel like a junkie strung out on heroin. That’s just what his cock did to me.  Turned me into a slut craving one thing.

Him.
I was spiraling out of control,

Here I was on my knees with Giovanni’s cock lodged down my throat. I bobbed my head as he fucked my mouth mercilessly. I loved pleasing him. It made me swell with pride that he was happy with me. Excitement coursed through my veins as he took a fistful of my hair and ran a hand down my back. He gave my ass a firm smack and pulled away. He slid himself out of my mouth making all the anticipation diminish.

His cock stood at attention as he leaned back and grinned. “Come sit on sir’s cock. I want to water my little flower.”

I got off my knees and straddled him sinking down on his rod. The thickness of his length slid in so easily, as I was already drenched. I allowed the pleasure to do it to me again. I was that eager slut thirsty for his dick.

He thrust his hips upward flexing the muscles in his thigh and filled me to the hilt. “Merda, fallo lentamente.”

I have no idea what he just said, but it was sexy as hell. His thick Italian accent drove me crazy. Every. Fucking. Time. He squeezed my thighs attempting to slow me down, but my pussy had other plans. His hands ran slithered up my sides cupping my face with his breath hot on my face. I parted my lips letting out a throaty moan. “Gio…”

He grunted as his mouth found my lips thrusting uncontrollably. “Cazzo, piccola. Come for me.”

My walls convulsed letting go at his command. My pussy was like a geyser gushing as he twitched inside me. I could feel him shoot his fiery seed as we crumbled together. It was exhilarating feeling his body go into shocks as if he was having a seizure. I pressed my face in his chest and wrapped my arms around his neck.

“Let me get you to bed. It’s time for you to sleep.” He carried me to the bed with his shaft still inside and laid me down gently. Pulling out of me, he kissed me and whispered. “I want you to rest and that’s an order.”

“Yes, sir.” I yawned as he covered me up. My eyes began to close succumbing to sleep exhausted from the earlier events.




No comments:

Post a Comment