Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Excerpt from Mafia's Addiction(only on wattpad at the moment)


Lucien

"Use your words principessa." I blew my hot breath on her as I spread her legs. Her body trembled as the word princess rolled off my tongue.

I don't know what had come over me, but the more shots I took the more my body buzzed with arousal. I guess it was the alcohol. I'd never felt so turned on in my life.

Her legs shook when I dipped my head as I parted her lips. The smell was intoxicating pulling me in. She was so wet it glistened under the light. I licked up and she whimpered while I lapped at her soaking pussy. Her moans filled the room as I lapped at her core. 

"Yes!" She arched her back in pleasure.

I felt my cock stir as I was face first tasting her. I had been wanting to rip her dress off the entire night.

No.
Since I saw her come out of that dressing room back at the shop. She was under my control and I fucking loved it. I loved the way her body responded to me by just a single touch.

The music could be heard through the entire estate so I knew nobody would hear us. I just hope nobody came knocking on the door. Maybe I would torture her with my tongue the way she has been teasing me all this time.

My obsession for her has gotten worse and made me want to fuck her even more. I knew she was a virgin because she was forbidden to have a boyfriend by her father. She was destined to be married to another man and there was no way in hell I'd let them have her innocence.
It was going to be mine.
I was going to ruin her for any other man.

I held her legs in place and sucked harder on her clit making her rock her hips. I slipped a finger inside and fucking hell she was drenched. My dick would go in there so easily, but I won't do that. Not until she begs me to.

"Please!" I smirked against her and removed my mouth to look up. She looked so fucking good like this.

"Please what?" She tried to push my face back down, but I kept my gaze on her. She was panting so hard in frustration.

I guess that's what she gets for teasing me for so long.

"Lucien, have you seen Caterina?" My father's voice could be heard from the other side of the door. I smirked when her face flushed.

"We're...talking father." My head buzzed and my whole body was on fire.

I heard him sigh and step away leaving us alone. I loomed over her and took in her beauty. "I'm not going to fuck you Caterina until you beg me for it."

She glared at me fixing her dress back and pushed me off of her. I stumbled back from the amount of alcohol I'd drank.

"That feeling you're feeling right now is what you do to me," I pulled her by the hips and hissed out. "This is what you do to me," I pressed my erection against her. "Do you know how bad I've wanted to tell you that and couldn't because I've been in the friend zone."

She gasped in shock and slapped me. My face was probably stinging, but I couldn't feel anything right now. I was so numb from the whiskey I couldn't even feel my toes.

I traced her cheek with one finger. "I'll leave you to think on that baby." I walked away leaving her feeling sexually frustrated.

I made my way to the bar and sat next to my father. He raised his glass and curled his lips up. "I see the drug worked," I dropped my glass and watched it fall to the floor in slow motion. "Giovanni had your drinks mixed with ecstasy. "
I narrowed my eyes and turned to face him. "What?"

"You two won't remember a thing tomorrow." He smiled proudly.
My blood went rushing to my head and I felt like I was going to be sick. 

Why would he do that? 

"He had to make sure you were distracted," He paused. "It was all part of the plan."

I felt my legs weaken and I gripped the edge of the bar to steady me. The last thing I remember is looking at my father's intense stare as my body collapsed.

I woke up the next morning with a pounding in my head. My face stung where someone had apparently hit me. I can't even remember anything past knocking back shots. Last night was the party and I couldn't even remember anything. The more I tried to recall the events the more my head hurt. It was so fucking frustrating and to top that off I was hard as a rock. I still had my suit on so I guess I'd passed out. 

"Lucien," Caterina walked in wearing the same dress that she had been wearing the night before. "What happened last night?" She massaged her temples. "I can't remember a thing."

"I can't remember a thing past the shots." I loosened my tie and took it off throwing it to the floor.
Giovanni walked through the door and smiled at us both like he knew something we didn't.
"I'm assuming you two are wondering why you can't remember anything." He leaned on the wall. "You guys were all over each other last night. Couldn't keep your hands to yourself and disappeared for the rest of the night."

Caterina gasped and our eyes met. She looked completely horrified, but I tasted something on my tongue. I knew that taste. It was her. The memories came flooding back and I remembered how I had her spread out and buried deep in her pussy.
She looked at her father with tears in her eyes and ran out. 

"Why?!" I asked him with anger coursing through my veins. I was so disgusted with him, but mostly myself. I had taken advantage of her and now I may have gone too far this time.

"You don't worry your head about that. It's all part of the plan. You'll know soon enough in time."

"What the hell are you talking about?" I spat out with venom.

"Right now, I just need you to keep training so you can take over as boss when I step down at the end of the year. That's three months away."

He's stepping down and wants me to take over?

I knew I've been training, but I thought it was to be his second in command. "That is why I've had you training so soon. I want you to be the boss."

He walked away and left me alone to let everything sink in. I had been training not to be his right hand man, but the boss.

What did he mean by the plan? 

God, how did my life get so complicated in less than a couple of months. I had a feeling it was about to get even more complicated in the upcoming months. I changed out of my suit and cleaned myself. I put jeans and a simple t-shirt on not wanting to wear a suit today and walked downstairs.

Everyone's heads turned to me when I walked in. I looked around for Caterina, but she was nowhere in sight. I guess she wanted to be alone with all the bullshit going on. Don't worry baby, you can have your space for now. I'll find you when I need to feed my obsession.

I guess I better get to the office and resume my training. The desk was littered with paperwork and it looked like a tornado had torn through here. I made my way to the desk when a voice stopped me. "No paperwork today. You can take a break for a day."
Giovanni stood there typing on the phone not bothering to look up. "I want you to talk to Caterina. She's pissed off at me. I need you to calm her down." I walked past him and nodded making my way up the staircase.

I knocked on her door and watched as she opened it up and came face to face with a vase flying at me. I ducked just barely missing it and stared up to her. I was feared by everyone below me. Except her. She never feared me and I think that's one thing that had me drawn to her.

She stepped back and her eyes widened in shock. "I'm so sorry! I thought you were my father." 

I chuckled at her and stepped in her room. "We need to talk."

She let out a breath and I pulled her in a hug kissing her forehead. Something I've always done ever since we were kids. "I don't know why your father felt the need to drug us last night, but you can't stay mad at him. I'm not saying forgive him right away."

I could hear her breath hitch when I picked her up and carry her to the sofa. "Do you remember anything from last night?"

She shook her head and asked me the same thing. "No." I lied and remembered how sweet she tasted on my tongue.

I didn't want to lie to her, but also didn't want to freak her out. She was always getting herself worked up and I didn't want her to.



No comments:

Post a Comment