Sunday, July 22, 2018

My next WIP

“Anna, this is my last warning…if you don’t stop, I’ll take you upstairs and bend you over my knee. I’ll make sure your ass is nice and red.”

“Promise?” She licked her lips and smiled.

Fucking smiles at me feeding the devil some more of her innocence.
That’s what he loved.
Craved.
Desired.

“Fucking hell, that’s it. You. Are. Coming. With. Me.” I lifted her up over my shoulder and carried her up to her room. I threw her on the bed and walked back to her door and locked it. I watched her part her legs giving me a glance at her white lace panties. “Fuck baby girl, close your legs!”

“Why? Are you hard Luka?” She stood up and slipped her hands under her dress sliding her panties down her hips. They fell to the floor and she stepped out of them taking a step forward. “Please, I want you to spank me. I’ve been a naughty girl.”

“A-Anna, I’m trying so hard here…I’m trying to be a good man, but it’s so hard when you keep making me want you. And to answer your question, I’m so fucking hard right now.”


No comments:

Post a Comment