Sunday, July 15, 2018

The new trio

Let me introduce you to Vladimir, Fiona, and Markus. Hmmm, I think they should meet up with Brett, Tristan, and Kali. What do you think? 
_________________________________
Vladimir

As I rounded the corner, I smiled to myself. 
I could already hear Fiona screaming. 
Begging. 
Pleading. 
Markus had started the party without me. 
He was just getting her warmed up for us.

Princess Fiona, you’re in for a long night.

I opened the door and grinned as I looked down to Fiona. Markus was bent over her with her arms behind her back as he hissed in her ear. “Louder, I want to hear you beg.”

“Please.” She whimpered.

“Welcome to the party, Vladimir. Take off your tie, I need to borrow it.” Markus smirked as I loosened it pulling the fabric over my head.

Tonight wasn't that bad after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment