Sunday, October 7, 2018

Breaking Point teaser

*Happy Sinful Sunday*

Fiona brushed against me making me smirk down to her. She purposely ran her fingers over the zipper and walked away. Everyone's eyes were on her as she walked to the bar and sat down.

Fuck...I was turned on again and it was because of Fiona.

"Markus, you and Fiona okay in there?" Vladimir asked through the earpiece.

"Fucking fantastic." I answered never taking my eyes off Fiona. A man in his sixties approached her at the bar placing his hand on her thigh. I clenched my jaw as she leaned in and whispered in his ear.

In the last few months, I'd become possessive over my little temptress. I hated when she had to seduce our targets. Clenching my fists, I followed Fiona and the unknown man to the private room. I knew once I entered the room...I would see her in a compromising position.

And I would have to fight the urge to rip the man to shreds.

I stepped in the room silently and just as I suspected, she had her hands on his cock stroking him. I cleared my throat making him widen his eyes. "Y-you!"

"Thank you love, but I'll take it from here." She nodded and stepped to the side.

"Y-you set me up?" He narrowed his eyes and pulled up his pants.

"Let's have a chat." I growled aiming my gun at his head.

No comments:

Post a Comment