Monday, October 8, 2018

'Beast Unleashed'

Sadie-

They warned me to stay out of the woods, but I didn't listen. Now, I'm running for my life from the monsters.

Run, Sadie...run.

The myths were true...vampires are real. And right now, they were after me. They wanted my blood to feast on. My legs carried me deeper into the forest as my heart beat faster.

"You can run, but you can't hide." One voice hissed.

I hid behind the tree and closed my eyes silently praying.

Please god, let me make it out alive.

A cold hand clamped around my throat making me let out a blood-curdling scream.

"Gotcha', the king will be so pleased I finally found you." He said sniffing my neck.

"P-please don't hurt me." I whimpered.

"Mmm, you smell so pure and innocent." He growled sinking his teeth in my neck.



No comments:

Post a Comment