Saturday, January 26, 2019

Live Write with Carly Davis & Ray Sostre

*Live Write*
1-23-19

Ray L Sostre

My hands bound, tied, bent over the firm mattress. My face is never looking at this dominant creature behind me. He's amazing. I wanted more. Oh god, where does it lead from there?

Carly N Bryan

here she is patiently waiting for me. She looked so perfect bound for my pleasure. I stepped forward and watched her spread out for me. Yes little one, just like that.

Ray L Sostre

I could feel the heat of his body closing in. He inched closer. My legs trembled with delight. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, in a way anticipating what he'll do to me next. For the first time in my life, I'm having a master. A Master that will show me the love I've been waiting for. How he's going to take me to places I've longed dreamed of.

Carly N Bryan

I leaned over her, tracing her back as goosebumps began to rise. I could hear hear silent whimpers as I ran the leather down her back. She squirmed, brushing against me as I placed a kiss to her neck and whispered. "Are you wet for me, little one?"

Ray L Sostre

I was wet. Dripping. I wanted to tell him how much I needed it, but damn, I didn't want to make it to easy. The way he touched me, my body shivered. I hesitated an answer, wanting to lick my lips.The way his kiss my neck, electrified me. Instead of replying with a 'Yes', I nodded, begging to feel his touch in places I wanted to be touched.

Carly N Bryan

Her responsiveness made me twitch as she nodded her head. She wasn't the only one excited. My hardness was proof of that. She may be bowing to me, but it was her that held the real power. She didn't move as I pulled the strap of her bra off her shoulder and kiss it gently. She moaned, making me take her hair in my fist and tug on it.

Ray L Sostre

I wanted it. Badly. I wanted to hear him unzip his pants, hear it drop to his ankles get behind me, shove that hard cock deep inside me and pull my hair, while I scream in this hotel room. I want to feel his hot breath against my ears, as he whisper sweet, dirty things to me, tell me how much he wants me, how much he needs me in so many cryptic ways. I want to feel his hips against my ass, while he slams me. The anticipation is getting to me, and yet, I'm afraid to just say that right away. I could feel the delicious aches growing in my loins. I want him to do bad things to me. So bad, I couldn't confess my sins at church.

Carly N Bryan

I could hear it in her moans. She wanted to feel me inside her. To touch her and whisper dirty things in her ear as I slammed into her. I smirked against her as I reached between her legs, sliding my fingers between her hot core. Her hips moved as I ran my fingertips against her wetness. I retracted my fingers, her body trying to find my touch. My lips grazed her ear as she hissed in frustration. "Tell me, what do you want? I need to hear you beg for me, love."

Ray L Sostre

"I want you to dominate me, Master. I want to be yours."

I closed my eyes, wondering what he'll do next. The moment was right. I'm exposed. If only my hands were free, I would touch my nipples than touch myself in another place, give my Master a view he couldn't resist -- a view that will give him the incentive. My lust would be my weakness, but damn this man will be my strength. 

It was then when I suddenly the noise I wanted to hear -- the noise of his zipper.

Carly N Bryan

I pulled down my zipper very slowly and popped the button of my pants. She gasped, craning her head to beg me with her eyes. Her face had desire all over it as I leaned over her and teased the entrance. She clenched her fists fighting the urge to slam her hips against my granite member. I slid slowly inside her halfway, wanting to hear her moans and whimpers. My beast wanted to come out, to have my way with my pet. No, not yet. Be gentle with your toy. Gripping her by the hips, I let my darkness win. "Do you want it hard, my pet, or do you want it soft?" My guess was rough.

Ray L Sostre

I wanted him to fuck me in any way he wanted. I could have him fuck me hard, deep. I wanted to feel the force of his nature. Hit my body in ways no one was able to do. My patience for him was thin. I couldn't resist, even if it meant he punished me for pushing my ass against his rigidness. I want to feel it all the way to the hilt, then we make beautiful music together, playing notes that we only understand.

My heart race when I panted,"Hard."

Carly N Bryan

That one simple word awakened something in me. She wanted to see how dark I could be to test me. My fingers dug into her flesh, my hips jerking forward. She gasped as I filled her up completely. She screamed out, but not in pain. It was euphoric as I slammed into her over and over. My right hand slid around her waist, pulling her closer. Her walls was slowly caving in, sucking the life out of me. "Who does this belong to, my pet?" I wanted to hear her cries as I took her to new horizons. Test her limits.

Ray L Sostre

I felt my body being pushed and shunted by his passionate thrusts. I'll forever the first time he pushed inside me. How he stretched me with his long hard cock. The way my eyes rolled up, as I licked my lips in delight. Fuck, that was delicious. I'm forever cherishing the way his hand gripped along the side of my curves; my body surrenders. I'm now bearing the mark of him inside, and when he asked me that simple question, I replied, "It belongs to you, my Master."

Carly N Bryan

"And this belongs to you, my pet. I belong to you just as much as you do me." I growled burying my face in her neck. All the built up tension of the day had finally got the best of me. Just one word is was all it took to give in and let my beast break from his chains. I brought my hand up, wrapping around the front of her throat and whispered in her ear. "Come for me, little one. I want to feel your juices mix with mine as we make beautiful music together."

Ray L Sostre

Oh fuck, those words just lit me up like fire to paper. I felt his hand around my throat, his thrusts deepening. My chest heaving, as I could feel the sweet glow rise. I could feel his grip. He had strength, but my Master was able to restrain himself from hurting me.

I'm wet, very wet. He's really hard inside me, and then the way my Master commands me. Oh fuck, I'm weakening with lust.

My pants grew. I'm groaning louder. Fuck, I want things to get so hot we're going to burn this hotel room down with our desires. Then to add fuel my desire, I'm tantalized of his skin hitting my skin. The weight of him against me, and how he had me under his beautiful spell with his deepening thrusts. Oh fuck, I feel it happening. I'm literally cumming.

My orgasm. So intense. I came so hard, it was like my body warped into another dimension -- his dimension. I'm seeing his world colliding with mine in a way I could never explain. Forget quantum physics, I want to be lost in the beautiful vortex we created.

Carly N Bryan

Her thighs quivered as my thrust became harder. Faster. Oh god, this woman was giving herself to me. All of her. I felt her walls squeezing me. Milking me dry with each wave of her orgasm. And fuck, she was so wet. I could hear our bodies slapping against each other, making me closer with each breath she took. Come for me, so I can come for you. I grunted in her ear, "Fuck yes!"

Ray L Sostre

It's happening. We both came together. Even in mid-orgasm I could feel my Master's cock twitching inside me. The way he filled me with his desire, and how he filled me as he shoved himself further, wanting me to take every drop inside me. I'll forever cherish the very first moment my Master first dominated me. It wasn't what it was expected, but this moment will forever remembered as the first time we form a beautiful union together. 

THE END.


No comments:

Post a Comment