Thursday, February 7, 2019

Meet Zane, Kylie, and Sophia



Zane-


Kylie and Sophia pressed their bodies against each other as they locked lips.
They loved it when I sat back and watched them play. And, I did too. Kylie
massaged Sophia’s breast, grinding her pussy on her thigh. I stepped forwards,
with a wicked grin on my face. These girls weren’t the type you’d bring home to
see your parents. They were the nasty girls who weren’t afraid to get dirty.

Sophia pulled away from Kylie and grinned at her, “Kylie baby, I think
Zane wants us to play with him.”

Kylie licked her lips and gave me a lustful stare, “Master Zane, do you
want to play with us?”

“Crawl to me, my sweets.” I tugged my boxers down and wiggled my
hardened member to them, “I want both your mouths on my cock.”
Kylie and Sophia licked the head of my cock, making me stroke their
hair and moan. The sight of both girls kissing as they sucked my cock
was enough to make me curl my toes.

“Good girls.” I groaned, their moans vibrating against my cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment