Wednesday, March 13, 2019

(Owning Brandon Preview)



Brandon

Tahlia’s nails scraped down my chest as she straddled my waist. I was aching under my shorts as her sex brushed against my cock. She took my left wrist, holding it up to the headboard and secured it with the rope. Her breasts pressed to my face as she tied the knot, my cock twitching painfully. I heard her chuckle at my discomfort as she secured my other wrist, leaving my completely at her mercy.

“Mistress, please.” A strangled moan came out as a whimper.

Tahlia leaned back and cupped my chin harshly, “I’ve barely touched you and you’re already begging me, Slave.”

Tahlia raised off my lap and ripped off my shorts, making my cock spring free. It stood proudly as she traced her finger over the tip, wiping the pre-cum from the tip. My hips bucked as she spread the wetness around the head. Her fingers wrapped around the length and stroked it a few times, before retracting her hands. She stood up and removed her robe, leaving her dressed in a leather bra and panties. I parted my lips as she walked over to the table and leaned over the table.

Tahlia looked behind her and smiled, “Crop or whip? Which one does my pet desire?”
I leaned my head forward and said, “Crop, Mistress.”

She picked up the crop and turned around, smacking it against her palm. I inhaled sharply and exhaled breathlessly as she stood over me. Tahlia ran the crop down my neck and trailed it down my chest. I let out a whimper when she smacked my chest, making her softly chuckle.

“Please...”

“My sweet, does my slave want me to touch him?” She asked, striking my nipple with the crop.

“Ohhh, yes!”

She let the crop drop down to my cock, tracing my length. I bucked my hips as she cupped my balls. I was so hard… aching for my Mistress to touch me. Her hand wrapped around my cock, pumping me hard and fast. My toes curled as she continued to stroke me faster. I let out a moan as she slowed down, preventing me from releasing.

I knew the rules.
No coming without Mistress allowing me to do so.

I leaned my head back, closing my eyes as she stroked up and down ever so gently. Without knowing what I was doing, I could feel my orgasm coming closer. She released my cock as I opened my eyes and gave me a wicked smile. Ropes of white string landed on my stomach as I came on my stomach and chest.

“Mmmm, fuck. I can’t stop it, Mistress.” I bucked my hips, dry humping the air.
Tahlia clicked her tongue and brought the crop down on my cock hard. Pain spread through my body as she watched me ride out my orgasm. Each time I grunted, she struck me on my dick. I was on fire, but that didn’t stop me from finishing my orgasm. When I let out a final moan, she ran her finger over the liquid staining my chest.

She brought her fingers to my mouth and hissed. “Taste yourself, slave.”

I sucked my cum off her finger and moaned against her. “Mistress.”

“You like eating your cum, don’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress. I’m a dirty cum drinking whore.”

No comments:

Post a Comment