Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Paying The Price blurb

I need your thoughts on this.

(Paying The Price)

____________________

Colton-

Do you think there's hope for someone who's done bad things in his past life?

I've committed crimes.

Harmed my family.

Hurt the only woman that stood by my side... the only woman who loved me.

I ruined her... ruined us.

Can I find redemption and get her back?

Find my way back and be the man I used to be? Be the man she needs me to be?

I did the crime... now I'm paying the price.

It won't be easy, but I'm going to win back her trust.

Jenna-

What do you do when the man you loves leaves pregnant and alone?

I'm lost... don't know what to do.

Do I wait for him, or move on with my life?

My heart aches for him.

I'm bleeding out.

Every time I think I can move on, he shows his face.

He's in my dreams. Every damn time I close my eyes.

And each time I fall, there's another man who catches me.

A man who isn't the one who holds the key to my heart.

But this other man has secrets of his own.

Secrets that could hurt me.

Can I forgive the man I love, or do I move forward and try to forget him?

No comments:

Post a Comment