Thursday, June 13, 2019

Angelo: Defy Me (Corrupted Angels#1) Preview

Chapter 1

Angelo

My gaze landed on a familiar blonde dancing on the stage. Vivianna ran her hands down her breasts and swayed her hips. I clenched my glass in my hand, causing it to break. Only Vivianna could make me react this way. She was my second-in-commands little sister. Completely off limits to me. Vito raised his eyebrow, but I shook my head. There would only be trouble if he went up there and hauled her off the stage.

“Boss?”

“It’s fine. Just let her be.”

The reality was it wasn’t fine. I could easily go up there and haul her over my shoulder. Give her a lesson in obedience. I could strap her to my bed and keep her there until her brother came back from Russia. Vito tapped me on the shoulder and said, “Boss, I don’t want to alarm you, but Vivianna is about to take off her clothes.”

I snapped my head in her direction and cursed under my breath. “Fuck, go get her and bring her to my office. Make sure you don’t hurt her.”

That’s for me to do.
Bend her over my knee and blister her ass.

I stepped into my office and loosened my tie, slipping it over my head. I took off my jacket and laid it on the desk. Rolling my sleeves up to my elbow, I smiled when I heard the angry voice of Vivianna. “Get your fucking hands off me!”

I stood in front of my desk with my arms folded over my chest with a sardonic grin. Vito placed Vivianna down on the leather sofa and glared at her. “That will be all, Vito. Dismissed.”

Vito stormed off, cursing under his breath in Italian. I looked her up and down, shaking my head. “Vivianna, do you know how dangerous that was?”

“I’m not a little girl anymore, Angelo.”

“Trust me, I know and that’s what worries me. You could have been taken, or worse, raped.”

She glared, sticking out her tongue and folding her arms over her chest. “You may be my brother’s boss, but you aren’t mine.”

“You lack obedience and respect, little girl.”

“Fuck you.” She hissed.

“Fuck me!” I shoved her back and gripped her chin hard, “I’m so close to taking you over my knee and taking my hand to your ass.”

“What?” She whispered, widening her eyes.

“You heard me. You need discipline, little girl.”

“Fuck. You. Angelo.” She hissed through clenched teeth.

I gripped her chin harder, making her let out a whimper. “Don’t test me. Now, be a good little girl and keep that dirty mouth shut.”

“Make me.”

My cock thickened under my slacks just hearing her test me. She narrowed her eyes and stuck her tongue out again. I caught it with my free hand and squeezed it between my thumb and index finger. Her whimpers made me twitch and internally groan. “Don’t make me gag you, princess.”

I released her chin and sighed as she pouted. “That hurt.”

“Good, it was supposed to. Are you going to be a good girl, or do I have to take you over my knee?”

She gasped, “You wouldn’t dare!”

“I would and you know it. Don’t test me. Just sit there and be good.”

“Fine!”

“Fine.” I mocked her.

Riling her up was so fun. Just the little things gets her all fired-up. I took a seat next to her and closed my eyes, leaning my head back. She was exhausting me, and winding-me up and the same time. My head jerked to the right when she laid her head on my lap. My fingers tangled through her hair, and she looked up with her bright blue eyes. “When will my brother be back?”

“Not for another month. Please, try to be good for me, so I don’t have to force my hand.”

“Angelo?”

“Yes?”

“Can we go home now? I’m tired.”

“Give me an hour to do some work and I’ll take you home. Sleep, princess.”

I ran my fingers through her hair and let out a breath. She sighed as she closed her eyes, making me curse under my breath. “Fuck, Vivianna. You’re so tempting right now.”

An hour and a half later, I carried her into the estate and took her to her room. Placing her on the bed, I covered her up and leaned down, kissing her forehead. “Good night, princess.”

I stepped out into the hall and ran my hand over my face. Going into my bedroom, I closed the door and fell back on the bed. One whole month. Thirty- one fucking days of torture until her brother returned. I just hope I can control myself and keep my hands to myself. I picked up my phone and texted Vito to send Carmella to my room. She was the one I went to when I needed a release. Maybe if I just closed my eyes, I could imagine it’s Vivianna.

A few moments later, I heard a soft knock at the door. I opened it and a curvy blonde stood appeared in the doorway. I stepped to the side as she walked inside. She began to disrobe herself, and I took this opportunity to shove her to the floor. She looked up through her hooded eyelashes, her blue eyes staring up to me expectantly. “Well, get to it. My cock isn’t going to suck itself.”

She unbuckled my belt and popped the button of my slacks, pulling the zipper down. She opened my pants and took me in her hand. I took a handful of her hair and shoved her head forward, forcing my length in her mouth.

“Fuck, that’s it. Take all of it.” I hissed, shoving my member down her throat.

I glanced down, and she whimpered as I thrust my hips as she gagged. Tears welled-up in her eyes as she tried to catch her breath. My head fell back as I closed my eyes, imagining Vivianna was on her knees for me. Submitting to my needs. Wrapping her lips around my cock as I forced her to take every inch.

“Fuck, princess. I’m going to come down your throat.” I let out a guttural groan, filling the blonde’s mouth with my cum. When I opened my eyes, the blonde already cleaned me up and was putting her robe back on. She gave me a curt nod and bowed, “I’m done, yes?”

“Yes. You’re dismissed.” I replied, leaning on the wall with my cock hanging out of my pants, and very much erect.

Dammit, Angelo.
Quit perving on your second-in-command’s sister
Do not think of sweet little Vivianna that way.

I tucked myself back in my pants and zipped them up. Unbuttoning my shirt, I stripped it off, throwing it to the floor. Just as I was about to get in the shower, I heard another knock. I opened it, thinking it was Vito. Vivianna stood there in her silk pajama shorts and white tank top, peering up to me with those big blue eyes.

“Vivianna, you should be in bed.”

“Can I sleep with you tonight? I had another nightmare.”

No comments:

Post a Comment