Sunday, October 27, 2019

His Virgin PA (preview)


Tanner

Mindy Coalgate has been my PA for the last six months. I've never noticed her until recently. A month ago to be exact. I'd called her in on her day off and man... I regretted it. Short skirt that barely covered her ass. A shirt that barely contained her C cup breasts. And don't get me started on those goddamn boots. When I asked why she was dressed up, she simply said going to the club.
Mindy was curvaceous and downright fuckable.
But I couldn't pursue her.
No. Matter. What
I shamefully hid behind my desk with my cock straining against my zipper.
Cash, my best friend, whistled as we sat in the local club. His gaze was solely on a woman at the bar. I squeezed my eyes and silently prayed.
Fuck.
Short skirt.
Black boots.
And that ass.
That fuckable ass.
It was her... Mindy.
Cash licked his lips and grinned, "I would tear that ass up."
"No. You. Won't." I hissed through clenched teeth.
"No? Is that a challenge?" He teased.
I downed the rest of my beer and slammed it down on the table. "That's my goddamn assistant. You're not gonna touch her."
His eyebrows shot up and whispered as she turned around, "Oh shit, I know her."
"How?!"
"Hang on," Cash pulled out his phone and showed me a website."This is her right?"
I glared, "Yes!"
"There's this site these women go to, it's called SugarDaddy.com. Get this, she's on it looking for a sugar daddy to... take her virginity."
I cursed under my breath and closed my eyes, "Fuck."
I stood up and stormed up to the counter and tried to calm myself. Mindy turned to me and widened her eyes. Like a naughty kid that stole a cookie out of the cookie jar.
"Tanner."
I offer her a smile.
Not to be nice.
Because I know what to do.
'Mindy, did you enjoy your day off?"
"I did."
I bet she did.
"I was hoping you could so some research for a book I'm thinking about writing."
"Sure."
"I need you to research everything on Daddy kink. Anything Daddy related."
"W-what?" She stuttered.
"I'm going to be writing a story called Yes, Daddy. Therefore, I need all the information. Can you do that?"
"I...yes."
"Thanks. Also, are you free Saturday?"
"I can't work..."
"My sister is throwing a birthday party for her daughter and she asked me to invite you."
"I don't know. Can I think about it?"
"Let me know in the morning. Have a good nice Miss Coalgate."
I walk back to the table and Cash smirks. "I made you a profile on the site. Congratulations, you're now Daddy95246."
He slips me a piece of paper and I can't help but grin.
"Read my mind. I'll see you later. I've gotta get back to writing."
"You're gonna tap that, right?"
I shrug my shoulders.
Was I?
I have no idea.
When I arrive at my house, I toss my keys on the counter and make my way to the bedroom. I strip off my clothes and put on a pair of shorts.
"You were a bad girl. Are you ready for your punishment, slave?"
She looks back, tears rolling down her cheeks.
"Yes, Master."
"I'm going to give you five spanks for talking back. Face the wall and count."
Crack!
"One." She cries out.
He brings the whip down again. This time harder.
"Two!"
This time he brings it down two times on her back.
"Three! Four!"
Tears fall down her cheeks as he brings it down a final time. This time, she isn't crying in pain. She lets out a strangled moan, "Five. Thank you, Master."
"Such a good girl," he says unlocking her wrists. "On your knees, Master has a special treat for you."
I smirked as I pulled up my email and sent Mindy my latest writing. She must be home researching for me by now. And after reading this, she'll be nice and wet when she gets a surprise message from Daddy95246.
After I send the email, I go to sugardaddy.com and login. I thank Cash silently as I see Mindy is already added.
From: Daddy95246
To: Babygirl 45698
Hello babygirl,
I saw your profile and in intrigued me. Are you free to chat?
And now I wait.
She has no idea what's about to happen.
She may be looking for a Daddy, but she will call me something else. She's about to get a lesson from her Master.
My laptop pinged.
From: Babygirl 45698
To: Daddy95246
Hey,
I just got your message. I'm free to chat.
"Let the games begin, babygirl." I whisper.
From: Daddy95246
To: Babygirl 45698
Babygirl,
You're looking for a Daddy? If you want, I can be yours.
She shocks me when she turns on her webcam. That's when I realized something about my assistant. My PA might be a pure virgin, but she's far from innocent.
No. She was a dirty girl. And it was time she learned a lesson from me. Maybe I'll even put some of her lessons in my book. Then when she reads it. Oh my, it's going to be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment