Monday, August 5, 2019

Falling For My Best Friend's Daughter (Chapter 1)

Chris


I shift my gaze to the blonde across the room and bite back a groan.
Lilly fucking Masters, the reason I’m sitting here hiding my raging erection.
She’s forbidden. I know it’s wrong to feel the attraction towards her, but my
dick doesn’t care.
She’s my best friend’s daughter. In the “do not touch” category. I take a drink
from my whiskey and try to avoid looking at her ass. She’s bent over the pool
table while a guy helps her shoot the ball.

Oh yeah, he wants to shoot something and it has nothing to do with the game.


“Fuck.” I hiss under my breath.


“Hey, looking for some fun?” A brunette asks.


“Go away.”


“Fine, be that way. Probably gay anyways.” She mutters as she walks away.


Not gay.
Definitely not gay.


Lilly meets my stare and smiles. 


Fuck.
Now she’s coming over here.


Lilly takes a seat next to me and says, “You look sad, Chris.”


Not sad.
Trying to not lust after my best friend’s daughter.
And, I’m failing miserably.


“You shouldn’t be here.”


“I’m a grown woman now.”


I know and that’s the problem.
She’s all woman.


“Your Daddy know you’re here?”


“Yes.”


Liar.


“So, if I call him he’ll tell me the same thing?”


She bites her lip and shakes her head. “Please, don’t call him. He’s working.”


“That’s what I thought. I’m sure if he knew you were letting a boy touch you,
he’d lock you up for all eternity.”


“You can’t tell him.”


“And, why not? What are you going to do for me?”


What the hell am I doing?


“I’ll… go down on you.”


“No!”


“Why not?”


“Because it’s wrong. I’m over half your age.”


Her hand slides under the table and cups my dick. “Then, why is it so hard if it’s wrong?”


Fuck. 
If only she wasn’t my best friend’s daughter.
And, off-limits.


“Stop it.” I hiss.


Lilly smirks and squeezes my dick. 


“Watch it, little girl.”


“Or, what? You gonna spank me?”


Yes. 
That’s exactly what I want to do.


“Go home, Lilly.”


“Make me.” she challenges.


“Goddammit, Lilly.” I curse under my breath, “Don’t make me bend you over and spank your
cute little bottom.”


“You think my ass is cute?” she says, a teasing smile plastered across her face.


“Go. Home.” I say through gritted teeth.


“Hmm, and what happens if I don’t?”


“I don’t think you want to find out. Be a good little girl and go home.”


“Fine.” she huffs, annoyed at my last remark.


***


I enter my apartment and throw my keys on the table. I groan when I feel my dick thicken again.

Goddammit, Lilly.
Why must you do this to me?

My heart nearly jumps out of my chest when I see Lilly fucking Masters on my sofa. Half naked.
Her hand in her panties and her other one kneading her breast.


“What the fuck are you doing here in my apartment?!”


 Lilly moans as she throws her leg up onto the back of the sofa. It’s taking every bit of will-power
not to go over there and take her over my knee. 


“I asked you a question. How did you even get in?”


“Ohh, Chris.” she moans.


“Goddammit, Lilly, answer me, or so help me God.”


Lilly throws her head back and closes her eyes as she bucks her hips. That’s all it takes to
storm across the room and yank her over my lap. My fingers graze her ass and bring my palm
down hard. 


“Ow! It hurts.” She whines.


“Good, maybe next time you’ll think twice before you defy me.”


Another smack.


“Mmm, harder.” She moans.


Another hard smack.


“Quit squirming, little girl,” I growl.


“Harder, Daddy.” Lilly moans.


“You’re a very bad girl. What would your father say?”


My hand travels between her legs and stroke her through her soaked panties. 


“Fuck me, you’re dripping, babygirl.”


“It’s all for you.”


I know this is wrong, but dammit, it feels so right. She squirms again as I slide her panties to the side
and slide two fingers inside her. So hot. Wet. Tight.


“Jesus, Lilly,” I groan.


“Mmm, more,” she begs.


The way she begs makes my dick twitch in my pants. 


“You like that, do you?” I ask, pumping my fingers and curling them. 


“Yes, oh God!” she cries out.


“You let that boy do this to you?”


“No, oh God, no!”


I pump my fingers.
Faster.
Harder.
Deeper.


“Please, Chris, fuck me.”


“You know I can’t. I’m already crossing a line here.” I bite back a growl begging to release from my throat.


“I won’t tell.”


“No, this is wrong,” I say retracting my fingers.

Lilly tries to get up, but I yank ber back down over my lap. “I said it was wrong, but I didn’t say I was
going to stop. I’m not fucking done with you.”


I lean down and press my lips to one cheek, taking her flesh between my teeth. I bite down hard,
making her gasp. Releasing her flesh, I grin to myself. Perfectly marked. MIne. 


“You bit me!” she growls.


“I did and I’ll do it again if you try to get up again. Now, where were we?” I say smoothing my palm
over the teeth marks. 


I flip her over and take her chin between my thumb and index finger. “You’re beautiful just like this.”


She blushes.


“I thought you said this was wrong.”


“It is, but I can’t fight the urges anymore. I have to have you.”


“Chris?”


“I’m a selfish man, Lilly. I want you. I want to taste every inch of your body. Tell me you want me.”


“I want you. Please, touch me.”


“I will, but first I want you to get on your knees and wrap those sexy lips around my dick.”


I know one thing.
I’m definitely going to hell.
But first, I have to sample the forbidden fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment