Friday, December 14, 2018

Sweet n salty

Nikolai

I tapped my fingers on the table and glanced to Luka. “What do you get a woman for her birthday?”

“Flowers, jewelry, maybe some chocolates.” He shrugged his shoulders.

“What did you get Anna for her birthday?”

“Umm, you probably don’t want to know that.” He muttered looking away.

“Well, what do you suggest I get her?” I had no clue what to get my wife. She had everything she wanted already.

“Take her to a fancy dinner and spend some time with her. You’ve been working too much lately.” He suggested raising up from the chair.

“Where are you going?”

“I’m going to bed. Anna is waiting on me…she never goes to sleep until I’m safely in the bed.” He said walking out the door.

I sighed and closed my laptop thinking of my wife. Lydia was still the little spitfire that made me go crazy. Especially when she teased me with her body. Even after having Alexander, she still had the body of a goddess. My eyes widened when someone slammed the door open and shut it behind them. Lydia stood there with a heated glare with her hands on her hips.

“Nikolai Vasiliev.” She growled.

Shit.
She used my full name, not Nik.

“Baby__”

“Don’t  baby me. I know you’re the boss, but your wife has needs. She needs something from you, or do I need to go upstairs and take care of it myself?” She purred untying the front of her robe.

My cock stirred at the sight of her naked body as she let the silk garment fall to the floor. She took three large strides towards me and leaned over the desk letting her breasts sway. Her taut nipples made me shift in the seat as my cock strained against the zipper. “L-Lydia, what are you doing?”

I reached out to her breasts, but she leaned back out of my reach. “Don’t torture me, kotenok.”

She walked around the desk and straddled my lap, then jumped up on the desk spreading her thighs. I took a breath as I took her body in and grinned. “Is my kitten wet?”

“So wet, Nik.” She moaned and slipped her finger inside her pussy.

“Lay back and let me take care of you, kotenok.” I took her wrist and pulled her finger out of her. Bringing her soaked finger to my lips, I sucked the juices from it. “Fucking delicious.”

“Nik, please fuck me.”

“Not yet…not until I feast on your pussy.” I growled leaning down and kissed her inner thigh. I pulled her by the hips bringing her closer to the edge of the desk.

“Oh god, please fuck me!” She moaned as she fisted my hair bringing my mouth closer to her core.

“Not yet, kotenok.” I grinned as I look up to her. “I want to hear you beg for it.”

“Please, Nik.” She gasped as I took her clit between my teeth and flicked my tongue against it. Her back arched as she bucked her hips against my face. My feisty kitten hungry for more…starving for her beast.

“Fuuuck!” She screamed out trying not to let her juices explode. “I need…”

“What do you need, lyubit?” I asked already knowing what her answer was going to be.

“Y-your beast, I want the beast to come out and play.” She moaned out as I stood up and dropped my pants.

“Just like old times, eh?” I grinned thrusting inside her. I think now I know what to get her for her birthday.

At dinner, be sweet Nikolai.
But when that’s over, let out my possessive Nikolai come out to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment