Friday, December 28, 2018

Daddy's Little Whore

Brad watched his sister's best friend from the porch as she dropped her keys. She bends over to retrieve the keys, and he takes notice of her bare smooth ass. She fucking forgot and now I'm going to have to punish daddy's little girl. I step off the porch angry my little girl forgot to follow my orders, but yet my cock his throbbing because I get to punish her. I grab her by the hips as she stands back up and shove her against the car. She lets out a yelp as I wrap my fingers around her throat.

"Brad!" She gasps feeling her breasts against the coolness of the window making her nipples harden. She becomes aroused feeling his hands on her skin.

"Did you forget something this morning, little one?" I lean down and whisper in her ear.

"N-no, I was a good girl."

I raise her skirt and press my palm against her cool skin while my hand stays around her throat. "Want to try that again, little girl? I'll ask you one more time. What did you forget to do this morning?"

"I forgot to put my panties on." She whimpers making my cock press against the zipper.

"That's right and as of now you've lost the privelage of going out. You're going to have to stay home today." I yank her over and bend her over the hood of the car and pull her skirt over her ass.

"I'm sorry, I won't do it again." She says as I press my erection into her ass.

"No, you won't...not after I get done with you." I smacked my hand down on her right cheek leaving my imprint on her.

"Fuuuck!" She curses earning her another slap.

"Language, now you just doubled your punishment. Go to my room and wait for me until I decide what to do with you." I release her and step back watching her scurry off back to the house. This gives me the perfect chance to try out my new toys on her. I bought her a pair of nipple clamps and butt plug for the next time she disobeyed. I walked into the house and glanced to the kitchen and smirked to myself. My best friend stood there raising an eyebrow and I just chuckled shaking my head.

"Hey, you want to watch and see what happens when my little girl disobeys me?"

"I don't know-" He replies nervously.

"It's okay, you can watch from the other side of the room. She won't even know you're there."

He is hesitant but follows me up to my room. Savannah is already naked and kneeling on the floor with her blindfold over her eyes. Unbuttoning my shirt, I stand over her and say. "Baby girl, you were naughty."

I let the shirt fall off my shoulders and discard it throwing it on the bed. I glance over to my friend who is now very much aroused at the sight of Savannah naked and waiting for her punishment. Her nipples are taut as I lean down and taking each of them between my fingers and giving them a firm tug.

"I'm sorry daddy...fuuuck!" She screams but lets out a moan towards the end.

"Don't move little girl, daddy has to get something for you. I want you to get on the bed on your hands and knees." I release her and help her to the bed. I step over to the nightstand and open the drawer retrieving the plug and clamps. Grinning over to my friend, I hold up the items and he begins to rub his erection through his pants.

I step over to the bed and cup her cheek. "I bought some new toys for this special occasion. A shiny new pair of nipple clamps and a plug that says daddy's little whore." I say pressing the tip to her lips. "Suck."

She parts her lips and wraps her lips around the tip as if she were sucking my cock. She runs her tongue around it as I push more in her mouth. "You are daddy's little whore, aren't you? I bet your pussy is already wet."

I pull the plug from her mouth and stand behind her leaving her panting as she rocks her hips unknowingly. I glance to my friend and he has undone stroking his cock. I knew he would like this. This is perfect for what I have planned. Taking the plug, I press it against her hole and push it into her ass. "Oh, daddy!"

"Now, sit up and let daddy put these on his whore." I take the clamps and begin to toy with her nipple to make it erect. Then, I clamp the left one and work on the right one mirroring my actions. The chain falls between her breasts her breaths harder than before. "How does that feel, little girl."

"I-it feels good daddy...thank you." She whimpers.

"Stay here, I have another surprise for you." I say beckoning my friend to come over. This time, he isn't hesitant to comply. I lean over and whisper in his ear. "You want to fuck my little whore's mouth?"

He nods still pumping his cock and kneels on the bed forcing himself in her mouth. I lean down to Savannah and tell her. "If you can make him come in less than five minutes, I'll let you come. But if you don't, you won't get my cock in your pussy."

I stand behind her with my arms crossed over my chest and watch as she sucks him furiously. My friend grabs the back of her head pulls on the chain making her whimper against him. He leans his head back grunting as he thrust his hips and groans. "Fuuuck, suck it like a good little whore."

I glance down to the back of her thighs and chuckle. "She is indeed a dirty girl...daddy's little whore."

Unbuckling my belt, I pop the button and unzip my pants as she continues to suck his cock. I rest my knees on the bed and run the tip against her slit. Her pussy is soaked...she's so horny for me. Thrusting inside her, I fuck her as my friend comes in her mouth. "That's it, clean his cock...be daddy's little whore."



No comments:

Post a Comment