Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Markus likes to watch Fiona beg


"Fuck him harder!" My thumb slipped into her mouth. The feeling of her tongue made my cock twitch excitement boiling in my veins. "I said fuck him harder! Let him fill your pussy up."

"Mmm." Her tongue circled the tip of my thumb as if she was sucking my cock. With my free hand, I popped the button and unzipped my pants. My length thickened as I watched her slide up and down fucking him harder.

"Fuuck!" Vladimir growled as his hips jerked upwards pumping his cock at a much faster pace.

"Who's our dirty whore?" I asked pumping my cock.

"I am." She said against my thumb.

Vladimir took her right nipple in his mouth as he toyed with the left one. Rolling it with his fingers...twisting and tugging.

Making her want more.
Until she let out a scream as I retracted my thumb. "Please sir, may I cum?"

"Not yet, not until you suck me off and lick me clean." I said standing over her with the head of my dick in front of her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment