Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Vivianna pushes Angelo's buttons

Vivianna leaned into me as I pressed my lips against her. Her throaty moans made me hungry for more. I didn’t care that anybody could walk in and see us in a compromising position. We didn’t have to hide our relationship anymore. Our secrets were out. No more hiding in the shadows.

“Angelo…”

I pulled away and pressed my finger to her lips. “No talking until Daddy says so.”

“But…”

“Shh, kitten. Do I need to fill that little mouth of yours up?”

She bit her lip and smiled. “Maybe that’s exactly what I need.”

“Bad girl. Perhaps, I should spank you for hiding from me.”

Vivianna reached between us and stroked me through my pants. “I am a bad girl.”

“Vivianna, you better stop teasing me, or I’ll have to punish you.” I warned, a smirk resting on my face.

“But Daddy, I love your punishments. They make me so wet for you.”

Fuck.
I love giving them, too.

I took her chin between my thumb and index finger, jerking her head upwards. “You’re about to get it, little girl. Do you want me to spank you right here where anyone walk in on you?”

She whispered. “Spank me, Daddy. Shove me over the counter and punish me.”

I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her to the counter. Shoving her over the counter, I grabbed her hair and yanked her head back. I leaned into her neck and hissed. “Are you sure about that? Babygirl, I’m not going to be using my hand. I’m going to get one of the wooden spoons out and spank you, until your juices run down your legs.”

“Please, Angelo. Do it.”

I grinned to myself at her defiance. I loved it when she challenged me. It made my dick twitch when she was a dirty girl. I opened the drawer and pulled out a wooden spoon. Closing the drawer, I tapped it against the back of her thigh. “Pull up your skirt and spread your legs.”

“Go easy on me.”

“Fat fucking chance, Vivianna. You made your bed, now lie in it.”

Vivianna pulled her skirt up and spread her legs. I brought the spoon down on her ass and hissed. “Wider!”

“Mmm, is that as hard as you can go?”

“Don’t. Be. A. Brat.” I growled between each smack to her ass.

“Yes, don’t hold back!” She cried out.

“Kitten, you are really pushing it. Do you want me to haul you over my shoulder, and strap you to my bed?”

“Y-yes, Daddy.” Vivianna whimpered.

“Boss, are you…” Vito rushed into the kitchen, but froze when I met his shocked gaze.

“Is there an emergency?”  I asked, not caring how this looked.

“I’m sorry to intrude, boss, but there’s someone here to see you.” Vito replied, not once looking at Vivianna.

“Show them in and tell them I’ll be with them shortly. I have some business I’m attending to.”

Vito nodded and stepped out the door. Vivianna met my satisfied gaze and blushed. “Oh God, I’m never going to be able to face him again. This is mortifying.”

I pulled her skirt back down and whispered. “I want you to go up to my room and kneel at the foot of the bed. Feet under your ass with your hands on your thighs. Your punishment is far from over.”

“Yes, Daddy.”

“And, Vivianna? Keep your head bowed. I want to see my Queen in her truest form when I walk through the door.”

Vivianna kissed my cheek and whispered. “Of course, my King. Anything for you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment