Thursday, July 25, 2019

Matteo Teaser

░M░A░T░T░E░O░
░T░E░A░S░E░R░

Arriving at the club, I stepped inside and grinned when I saw the two girls sitting with Vito. They loved teasing that cranky bastard.

“There’s my girls.” I mused, taking a seat across from Vito.

“Matteo! I missed you. Ivana squealed, rushing to my side.

“Did you, now?”

She leaned in and whispered seductively, “I missed your cock, too. Both of us have.”

“Matteo, where have you been?” Mileena asked as she massaged my shoulders.

“Working.”

“Matteo! Did you hear me?” Vito hissed.

“No, I’m a little preoccupied at the moment. It can wait.”

“Angelo wants to see you.”

“Ladies, get yourself a drink and meet me in the VIP lounge.”

I stepped away and walked to Angelo’s office, tapping the door with my knuckles.

“Come in.”

I stepped into the room and took a seat in front of his desk. “No problems?”

“No, boss. Everything is already cleaned up.”

“Good.” Angelo said, “I want you to take the rest of the night off. You’ve been working too hard. Vito can handle everything.”

“Thanks, boss. I better go before the girls start without me.”

I took my leave and bounded towards the lounge. As I entered the room, Ivana was undressing Mileena as they locked lips. My cock hardened as I stood behind Mileena and cupped her breasts, gripping them hard.
“Harder, Sir. I want to hurt.”

I squeezed harder, pressing up against her, grinding my hips into her ass. Ivana pulled away from the kiss and looked over to me seductively. A hungry, lustful gaze.

“You like this, yes?”

“Yes, Sir. I love it.”

“Come on, let’s get a little more comfortable,” I said, pulling away and sitting on the sofa. I unbuckled my belt and popped the button of my slacks. Pulling the zipper down, my cock sprung free. “On your knees, girls. My cock needs some attention.”

Mileena and Ivana knelt down and peered up to me, licking their lips. Ivana wrapped her hand around the base and ran her tongue over the tip. I placed my arms on the back of the sofa and closed my eyes, leaning my head back.
“Mmm, so good. So hot.”

I felt another pair of lips press against the tip suck gently. Having two women worship my cock was the best thing in the world. I opened my eyes, watching them suck each side and meet in the middle. They locked lips and moaned. My hands found each of their hair and tugged on the blonde curls. “I’ve missed my beautiful girls.”

“We’ve missed you too, Sir.” They said in unison.

No comments:

Post a Comment