Sunday, August 4, 2019

β„€π•’π•Ÿπ•– π•₯𝕖𝕒𝕀𝕖𝕣

β„€π•’π•Ÿπ•– π•₯𝕖𝕒𝕀𝕖𝕣
(Unedited)

ℭ𝔬𝔩𝔒𝔱𝔱𝔒-

He’s perfect. A beautifully broken soul much like mine. His eyes hold so much pain. Sadness. Loss. Torment. The way he submitted to me pleases me. I’ve been waiting for this day for months. I’ve stalked him. Watched his every move until the time was right. In order to take his step-father down, I need him. And with doing so, I need him to trust me. He’s young. Sexy. A natural at being so submissive. Like I said. Perfect in every way.

Hayden, his step-father, took something from me that was very precious. He took my sister and killed her. She was barely recognizable when the police found her lying in a dumpster. Beaten. Raped. Tortured her until her last dying breath.

Zane pumps himself and bucks his hips. I’d imagine he’s aching with need by now. He whimpers as I reach down and place my hand over his and help him stroke himself. I licked my lips and smile. I can still taste him on my tongue. Removing my hand from around his, I trace his lips and say. “Come, sweet boy. Let it go. All. Of. It.”

The command holds so much meaning.
Let go of the pain.
Need.
A desire to let everything out.

“Ohhh” he moans, “I’m going to...”

“Come, sweet boy. Come all over that beautiful body of yours.”


1 comment: