Sunday, December 22, 2019

Bought By The Don teaser #1

🔥Happy Sinful Sunday🔥

I closed my eyes and let my fingers dance between my thighs. I opened my slit with two fingers and bucked my hips. Sliding my digits over my button, I moaned loudly. Even though the piercing throbbed, I kept circling my clit. The pain of needing to cum was way worse than the metal that pierced my tender flesh.

My eyelids fluttered and my body trembled when my breaths quickened. “Mmm, feels so good.”

 Through my blurry vision, I see Vadim step back into the room. He locked onto me, his eyes darkening with each step. His lips twitched as he discarded his suit jacket dropped it to the floor. Another step. Another piece of his clothes gone. This time, his tie.

“Mmm, Vadim,” I whimpered, my fingers trembling as my ass comes off the mattress.

Vadim untucked his shirt and began to unbutton his shirt. Tears leaked from the corner of my eyes, a tightness forming in the lower region. I paused my movements only to hear him demand. “Keep going, baby girl.”

I raised my head and mewled. “Vadim, please… make it go away.”

Vadim’s shirt falls off his broad shoulders and down his massive arms. He’s nothing but perfection under his suit. Muscles and tattoos. It’s everything that makes my pussy purr. He eased onto the bed and slithered up my body. His breath hits my skin when he lightly blows on my nipples.

“Vadim, touch me… please.” I whispered through harsh breaths.

“Beg, Malyshka. Tell me how bad you want me.”


No comments:

Post a Comment