Friday, December 27, 2019

Dirty Deeds blurb and prologue

I'm bad for her. She knows it but can't stay away from me.The good girl has no idea what she's doing. Tempting me. Flaunting her body in those shorty shorts. Making my dick hard when she "accidentally" drops her purse. And when she bites her lip... it drives me wild. She wants to push me. That's fine, sweetheart. There's just one thing she should know. Badboys do it better. This good girl is about to get the biggest lesson of her life. Murdoch Spelling is going to own the preacher's daughter. Hard. Fast. And all damn night. By the time I'm done with her, she'll be my filthy little sinner. 

________

Prologue

Murdoch

“Yo, Murdoch, you have a visitor.” My brother, Caine tells me.

I clenched my jaw and cursed under my breath.

Goddammit.

There's only one person who would show up without calling first. Unannounced.
The only person who would stand up to a Spelling. Aubree… the preacher’s daughter.

Motherfucker!

“Tell her to go home.” No way am I going out there.

“She says she's not leaving until you see her,” Caine says.

“Fucking hell, just give me a minute.”

Just go out there and tell her to leave.

Sounds simple enough.
Easier said than done.
She makes everything complicated.
And makes my dick hard as a rock.

I stepped outside and see her perched on my motorcycle. I try not to notice how she's sucking on the lollipop seductively. Or how revealing her shorts are. They barely cover her ass. My eyes drop to her thighs and take in her long legs. Fuck. How I spread her out on my bike and have my way with her. The way her tits look in the tight halter top. Oh man, I just want to rip her shirt off slide my dick between her tits. She pops the lollipop back into her mouth and sucks on it again. Probably cherry flavored. Just like her pussy.

Stop, Murdoch.

“You came.”

Not yet.
That's for later, sugar.

“Go home,” I demand.

She pouts.

And now, I’m imagining her on her knees with her lips wrapped around my dick.

Down, boy.

“Get up,” I grabbed her by the elbow and yanked her up, “You need to leave. Now.”

“No, you aren't the boss of me.” She says, throwing the lollipop to the ground.

This girl. Dammit. She's really pushing it with me today.

“Your brother knows you're here?” I ask.

She pressed her palm flat on my chest and whispers, “No. He's not the boss of me either.”

“Aubree, you should go home. And for God's sake, put some damn clothes on.”

She scoffed, “I am wearing clothes, asshole.”

“Sweetheart, those aren't clothes.”

“But I wore them for you, Murdoch.”

Motherfucker!

I pull away from her and glance at Lance and Caine. They’re laughing at me.

Why?

Because they know I'm fucked. Totally and completely screwed. All because of Aubree, the preacher's motherfucking daughter. She keeps it up and I'll bend her over my bike and spank her. Then we'll see who's the boss of whom.






No comments:

Post a Comment