Saturday, December 28, 2019

Bought By The Don teaser

*Evening musing*

Vadim-

I pumped my fingers and hear Jules’ harsh breaths. Her moans fill the room and fuck me, tonight can't come soon enough.

“Isn't she beautiful, Alexei?” I asked.

“Da, boss,” Alexei whispered huskily, “Very beautiful.”

Alexei shifted in his seat uncomfortably. He's obviously aroused again, despite just getting off to her.

“Jules,” I murmured softly, “Do you wish to cum?”

“Yes, Sir,” she moaned out loudly.

I held her wrists tighter and retracted my fingers from her wetness and smirked when she let out a strangled moan.

“P-please, don't stop.”

I pressed my fingers against her clit and worked slow circles around it. Alexei leaned forward and cupped the side of her face. He lifted his eyes and whispered. “Boss, may I...”

“Kiss her, Alexei.”

No comments:

Post a Comment