Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Brett and Tristan give Kali a special birthday treat

Tristan

"Tonight is a very special night for you. Brett and I want to see you with another woman. We want to see you crumble." My cock twitched in excitement of the thought of her with another woman. My brother and I usually don't share, but today was her birthday. She deserved a treat on her special day.

Brett and I took a seat and watched the woman cup Kali's cheeks capturing her lips. Their nipples brushed against each other, hardening from the touch.

I poured us a drink and glanced to my brother. He already had his hand wrapped around his cock pumping himself. He tilted his head back and watched as Kali moaned out. I downed the Jameson and quietly placed the glass on the table. The sight of our little slut with another woman was so fucking hot. I pulled my sweats down and pumped myself. "Fuck Kali, lay back. We want to see her lick your pussy."

She laid back as she spread my legs. She opened opened slit and blew on my clit. I whimpered out begging her. "Please, it aches."

She ran her tongue from her entrance to her nub. "Are you sure you haven't came yet? You're awfully wet down here."

Brett let out a throaty moan. "Let her taste how much of a slut you are."

"P-please, I-I need to come." She circled m
her clit and thrusted two fingers in her hole. My breaths became more intense as she took the clit between her teeth.

I moaned watching her from across the room. "Fuck Kali, play with your nipples."

She rubbed the tips and squeezed them between her fingers. "Mmm yes, oh fuck."

Kali sucked in a breath as her fingers brushed her nipples. "You respond so well to my touch. I bet that pussy wants to let go, doesn't it?"

Brett watched her silently beg him. He pumped himself and breathed out. "Come on her fingers, show her how much of a slut you are."

Her toes curled as she fucked her with her fingers. She arched my back when she curled her fingers. She chuckled at her desperately trying to find a release. "Little horny slut, you are soaking my fingers." She retracted her fingers and traced her mouth. "Suck them like you suck off Tristan."

She opened my mouth and wrapped her lips around them. Brett and I grunted as we watched her suck her digits greedily. She pulled her fingers away and kissed her tasting her pussy off her mouth. "I want you to suck Tristan's cock. Let him slide his dick down your throat."

I dangled my dick in her face and pushed the tip in her mouth. She could taste the salty pre cum oozing out. "That's a good girl."

"Kali, do you want Brett to slide his cock in your ass while I play with this pussy?"

She vibrated against his cock and nodded her head. Brett stood between her legs and squeezed the lube on his length. He grabbed her ankles and put them over his shoulders. The woman rubbed her while Brett slid into the ass. She gasped at the sudden thrust and moaned. Brett wrapped his hand around her throat as he fucked her. "Such a dirty cum slut, letting us fuck you with another woman."

Her eyes watered as Brett fucked her ass while I did the same to her mouth. Brett slid out of her ass and switched to her pussy. Her back arched as the woman applied more pressure to her clit. Her second orgasm was far more intense than the last one. The woman leaned over next to her ear and whispered. "Come with me."

She was fingering her own pussy as she rubbed Kali's throbbing clit. Her lips grazed her neck sending her body into overdrive. I twitched in her mouth jerking my hips and shooting my warm liquid down her throat. "Yes, oh god."

I pulled out and traced her jaw. "Swallow it and then kiss her." Brett pulled out and shot streams of his cum on her belly. Kali kissed the woman slipping her tongue in her mouth. Sloppy kissing sounds could be heard accompanied by soft moans of pleasure.

The woman pecked my lips once more and smiled. "Happy birthday, Kali. I hope to see you at my brother's birthday party tonight."

"We'll be there. I wouldn't miss Luka's party for the world." I grinned as she got dressed.

She left us three and we sandwiched her between us. We kissed her on each cheek and nestled our faces in her neck. "Happy birthday baby." Brett and I both said at the same time.



No comments:

Post a Comment