Thursday, April 5, 2018

Brett and Tristan punish their naughty pet

Brett

I watched Kali lean into the young, dark haired man running her fingers down his bicep. She was playing with fire allowing another man to touch her. My brother, Tristan kept his eyes trained on her glaring at them. Just like I was doing. "You know what we have to do, right Brett?"

"Yes, we'll have to put our little pet in her place," My lips twitched just thinking of having her bent over my knee while I watched him punish her sweet ass. My fists curled into balls and my jaw clenched when he grabbed her ass giving it a firm smack. "That's fucking it!"

Tristan mirrored me cracking his knuckles. "I'll take care of this pussy while you deal with her."

My brother yanked him by his collar as I gripped her upper arm. "You're in some deep trouble little girl."

I could still hear my brother beating the poor soul. She paled stuttering. "B-Brett!"

"You know what's going to happen, right? You belong to us. Do I make myself clear?" Tristan kicked him in the ribs one last time before narrowing his eyes and stormed towards her.

"Your ass is ours," He took her chin between his thumb and two fingers scowling at her. "My brother isn't the one you should be worried about."

I held her arms behind her back at the same time he traced her neck. I leaned down whispering harshly next to her ear. "I'm going to fuck that tight little ass real good baby to remind you who it belongs to."

Tristan squeezed her chin making her tremble in fear. "And I'm going to fuck that pretty little mouth until you learn your lesson. If you want to act like a whore, we'll treat you like one."

"Please, I'll be a good girl." She whimpered lightly sobbing. I usually tended to take it easy on her while my brother not so much. My brother was the more twisted one between the two of us. I was no saint either though. It made my dick hard watching him inflict pain on her and punish that ass.

We arrived at our home we shared with her and lead her to the bedroom. I couldn't wait to have her bound and begging for our cocks. "You should've listened to us. Now, we have to punish you."

Who did she think she was!

"I-I'm sorry, I won't do it again." Her voice trembling made me harder.

"Damn right you won't do it again, not after we're done with you." Wrapping my fingers around her throat, my brother took the blindfold and covered her eyes.

He pulled out the cuffs smirking. "Are you ready to receive your punishment for defying us?"

"Please, I beg you!" She cried out as he yanked her hands behind her back fastening the cuffs around her wrists.

He leaned down pulling her by the hair forcing her head back and sneered. "You can beg all you want, but it won't do you any good. The more you beg us only makes my cock harder. I'll be sure to make you sing for me. Scream my fucking name baby."

Tristan picked up the knife slicing through the fabric until she was completely bare. She shivered under the light with beads of sweat on her forehead. He led her to the table and forced her to bend over spreading her legs. I could hear her panting not knowing what to expect next. My eyes lingered down between her thighs where a thin line of her wetness ran down from her pussy. "Brother, it seems Kali truly is a little slut."

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Naughty pussy wants to cum, does she? If she wants to cum, she will over and over," He kneeled at her ankles strapping the leather securely and clipped the spreader bar between her legs. He took a hold of her ankles and spread them as far as her legs would allow her. She whimpered when he kissed up the back of her leg making his way to her ass. When he got there, he stopped earning him a moan from her. "Look at how she glistens under the light. I bet she's aching for a release."

With Tristan pumping his cock in front of her, I stepped behind her an unbuckled my belt. I pulled it through the loops and folded it in half. "Just remember baby, you made us do this. Now count for us."

I cracked the belt down on her and she cried out. "One!"

Striking it across both cheeks, the crack echoes throughout the room. "Oh, two!"

Her pants made me want to go harder as she wiggled to break free. My brother smirked cocking his head to the side. "I stand corrected. Maybe it's Brett you should be worried about."

My cock twitched each time I brought the leather down on her. Eventually her screams turned into moans. Her hips rocked trying desperately to find something to grind on. I pulled the blindfold off and leaned over her pressing my cock into her ass. "There's our dirty girl. I bet you want to suck my brother's cock while I pound that tight asshole."

"Tell us, how bad do you want it?" Tristan teased her rubbing the tip across her bottom lip.

"Please, it aches so bad." I popped the button and unzipped my pants sliding them down to my thighs. Wrapping my fingers around the base, I brushed her slit and slammed inside her wet cunt. My brother took the chance to slide himself in her mouth. He sucked in a breath through his teeth and hissed. "Take it all. Every. Fucking. Inch. Of. Me."

I pulled out of her pussy and rubbed her juices around her asshole. I didn't want to just go inside dry. I wasn't a complete dick like Tristan. "If I fuck you here, are you going to be a good girl?"

She moaned against my him as she gagged on his cock. I pushed the tip forcing my way in. Damn, she was so tight squeezing my dick. I don't know how long I would be able to last before I shot my load in her ass. I reached around her waist rubbing circles on her clit. Fuck, she was dripping wet. All for us. "Cum for us, let us see what a slut you are."

The sight of her sucking a dick while she got fucked from behind was a beautiful sight. My brother's thrusts became deeper and faster while mine was harder. I never go back on my promises, and I did tell her I was going to punish her. Our grunts and her moans filled the room as we both came.

I came in her ass.

He came in her mouth.

We filled her up.

Tristan pulled out and commanded her. "Swallow it."

I pulled out and kissed her neck sucking on the skin then releasing with a pop. "Don't think for a second that we're done with you."

Tristan stroked her cheek and grinned to me "No baby, we're going to fuck you all night long."

"Please, I need to cum again." She panted on top of the table grinding her ass into my erection.

I leaned down and chuckled in amusement loving the way she gives in so easily to us. "Does our little slut want more?"

I grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her head back whispering in the shell of her ear. I stood behind her inching her lips just an inch from Tristan's mouth teasing her. I lowered my head downwards and kissed down her neck smirking against her skin. My cock was already hard again by the little moans escaping her mouth. I looked up to my brother who was now pumping himself at the sight of her grinding on me.

"Kiss him like you kiss me." I pushed her hair to the side exposing her neck.

She's sweet and innocent, but a hint of evil lurks deep within. By the time we're done with her, she'll be one-hundred percent devil.

"That's right, let him glide his tongue inside that dirty mouth," I slid beside her and leaned next to my brother. I took my place back to where I previously was and teased her folds with my tip. "I bet you want me to fuck your pussy now, right? Fuck baby, you're dripping with desire."

Kali

My body shook as Brett and Tristan pulled out of me at the same time. The pleasure both brothers gave me was nothing like I'd ever endured. Tristan was usually the rougher of the two. That wasn't the case tonight. I'd pushed Brett too far by allowing another man to touch me. I knew I was going to be punished for disobeying them.

Brett used all his strength when he struck me with his belt. Each time the leather came crashing down, Tristan grinned with a wild look in his mischievous face. I knew he was already thinking about filling my mouth full of his cock. When my spanking was done, Tristan stuffed my mouth full as his brother fucked my ass.

I moaned against Tristan gagging on his cock as he thrusted deeper. Brett pushed the tip forcing his way in my tight little hole. He reached around my waist rubbing circles on my clit. Fuck, I felt how wet I was getting. I was going to gush all over, so close to coating Brett's fingers. "Cum for us, let us see what a slut you are."

Tristan filled my mouth as Brett shot his load in my ass. "Swallow it."

He pulled out and kissed my neck sucking on the skin then releasing with a pop. "Don't think for a second that we're done with you."

Tristan stroked my cheek gently and grinned to his brother "No baby, we're going to fuck you all night long."

"Please, I need to cum again." The thought of them taking me all over again made me rock my hips.

Brett leaned down and chuckled at my need to come again. "Does our little slut want more?"

Brett grabbed a fistful of my hair and yanked my head back whispering in the shell of her ear. I moaned when I felt his breath hot on my neck. "Kiss him like you kiss me."

"Mmm, Tristan." His kiss started out gentle at first, but quickly turned into something primal. I could feel Brett's tip at my entrance teasing my clit. Brett grabbed me by the hips thrusting inside giving me what I want. Tristan kissed me rolling my nipples getting them ready for the clamps. He pulled away and retrieved the nipple clamps licking his lips.

"You're going to suck my dick while these are wrapped around me. That is my punishment to you." I felt the cold metal close around my pebbled pink nipples one by one.

"Fuck me harder Brett." I moaned as I watched Tristan wrap the chain around his cock. The metal chain pulled my nipples as he tested the slack.

"Open wide dirty little girl," I opened my mouth and ran my tongue along the tip. He took his hands and forced his length inside until I hit the metal. He threw his head back and hissed. "Fuck, you feel so good Kali."

Brett leaned over me and slid in and out moaning profanities as he came inside me. I felt another orgasm hitting me hard as he twitched shooting jets of his seed inside. Tristan jerked his hips and purposely made the clamps tug on my nipples. I vibrated around his cock as he shot another load down my throat. "Yes, take it like a good little girl."

My body collapsed as they both began to unbind me still feeling the shocks of the multiple orgasms they gave me. Brett flipped me over on my back and slid one arm under my legs and one at the back of my neck. "You did so good baby, took your punishment like a good girl."

I looked up to him breathlessly through blurred vision and whimpered. "I-I'm sorry Brett."

"Hush now little one, let me and my brother take care of you now." He kissed my forehead just as my eyes closed.


No comments:

Post a Comment