Saturday, April 7, 2018

Nikolai's sister and his secon-in-command

Luka

Anna’s heels clicked on the hardwood floor as she made her way towards me. It was a good thing I was sitting behind this desk, because my dick was growing harder by the second. The black, lacy dress she was wearing wasn’t helping either.

“Luka,” She purred as she leaned giving me a view down the front of her dress. “I’ve been looking for you.”

Giving her a smirk, I put my pen down and leaned back in my chair. “Well, you found me.”

She had her hair curled and makeup had been done up. She was all fucking dolled up for something. I clenched my jaw when I realized just how revealing it looked on her. ”What the hell are you all dolled up for?”

She took a step back and twirled around showing off. “It’s my new dress. Don’t you like it?”

“No! Go change now and throw that away.” Fuck yes, I loved it. That was problem. I loved it too much and probably so had anybody else that saw her in in.

“But I wore it for you. Are you sure you don’t like it?” She bit her lip and peered through her lustful eyes dancing with excitement.

I can’t believe Nikolai would even let her buy such a thing so revealing. He would probably burn the damn thing and then go shoot whoever sold it to her. “I told you go change. Do I have to take you over my knee and spank that little ass of yours?”

Hopping on top of the desk, she got on her hands and knees challenging me. “Anna,” I warned her. “Don’t tempt me, because I’m holding on by a thread here Babygirl.”

She wiggled her ass teasing me even more. “I mean it! You have three seconds before I haul you over my shoulder and take you to my room.”

One.
Two.
Three.
Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

“Luka, put me down!” She yelped as I carried her over my shoulder.

“I gave you more than enough chances to do what I asked. I warned you and you ignored my warnings. Now I’m going to show you what bad girls get.” I threw her on the bed and loomed over her with a heated gaze.

“And what do they get?” She was wearing my patience thin and quick.

“Let me demonstrate, yes.” Flipping her over on her stomach, I ripped the back of her dress smacking her on the cheek. She arched her back and moaned getting up on her hands and knees. By the time I got to the fifth smack, she was whimpering.

“Please, I need you to touch me!”

I pressed myself up behind her and blew lightly in her ear. “Are you going to be a good girl and listen to what I say?”

“Yes! I’ll do anything you tell me.” She panted as I kissed her shoulder biting down on the flesh.

It was a good thing her brother was away on business, or he would’ve already busted through that door. “Anything?”

“Yes, anything.” I got you right where I want you now. Under my complete control. If I was going to sin, I might as well make it count.

I unbuckled my belt and undone the button of my pants. I smirked down to her as I unzipped my pants. I pumped myself in my hand and dangled it in her face. “Open that mouth, Babygirl.”

She parted her plump lips as I pressed the tip to her mouth forcing it in. I sucked in a breath when she took more of me in swirling her tongue. "Such a good girl taking all of me."

I knew this was wrong, but it felt way too fucking good to stop. I wanted to make her mine in every way possible. She was made for my cock.

Mine to control.
To fuck any way I wanted.

She gagged and vibrated against me as I fucked her pretty little mouth. Pulling out, I stepped around the bed behind her. I leaned down and whispered as I lined up the tip at her entrance. "I'm gonna ruin you for any other man. This pussy is mine!"

"It's yours. Take me Luka, please!" She moaned as her head fell back.

I slammed inside and growled between each thrust. "You're. Fucking. Mine."

Arching her back, she moaned when my fingers dug in the flesh of her hips. "Please, harder!"

"Careful with your words, Babygirl." Kissing her neck, I gave the princess what she desperately begged me to do.

"Luka...oh, god...harder!" If I went any harder, she was going to fall right off the bed.

I wrapped her hair in my fist, and tugged her head back thrusting as hard as I could go. "Anna, you feel so good."

She rocked her hips as my balls slapped her clit. She tensed and clamped down around me convulsing. Jets of cum shot out uncontrollably into her, ruining her for anybody else. I collapsed on her and breathed out. "Next time I tell you to do something do it, or else I'll have to show you who's in control. Change your clothes and make sure you throw that dress in the trash where it belongs. Do you understand me?"

She panted and whimpered. "I-I understand."

I pressed my mouth to her neck, and then once to her lips. "I better go before Vladimir comes back from checking the shipments."

I was definitely going to hell after this, but it was worth it.
I'd sin again for her too, and most likely would be very soon.
She was the forbidden fruit, and I had just sunk my teeth right in it.



No comments:

Post a Comment