Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Teasing Giovanni

Rose

The way Giovanni worked his tongue was the most intense thing I’d ever felt. My body exploded with ecstasy each time he slammed his cock inside me. When his fingers touched my skin, I lost control all over again. I felt so high as he overpowered me taking complete rein of the situtation.

I rushed to the other side of the room before he answered the door. I didn’t want Caterina to see the state I was in. she respected me at the moment and that’s how I’d like to keep it for now. I quietly watched as  Giovanni angrily spoke in Italian to the person on the other side of the door. Whatever was going on, he seemed to be really pissed off about it. He slammed the door growling out in frustration.

“What’s happened?”

“Everything is fine.” I knew he was lying, but didn’t push him any further.

He tugged me by the collar and placed a kiss to my forehead sighing. This interaction was very intimate for me, something I haven’t done in a very long time. I loved feeling him pressed up against me as he kissed my head. “I want to go see Selina.”

“I’ll make the arrangements and have Luca take you tomorrow.” I nodded wrapping my arms round his waist.

“I better go.” I pulled away, but he wrapped his hand around my wrist.

His free arm wrapped around my waist as he pressed me up against the wall. “No, I want to keep you close to me.”

“I-I don’t understand.” Why was he acting like this? This arrangement was only supposed to be based on sexual desires at night. Even if I was falling hard and fast. Now, he’s just toying with my heart. I feared I'd only get my heart broken in the end.

“You,” He brought me closer to his face by pulling the ‘O’ ring on my collar and brushed his lips against mine. “are staying in my room from now on.”

“But…” I didn’t get to finish my statement because he covered my mouth. He devoured me with his lips on mine making love to them. My body betrayed me at times like these. I always groveled at his feet when he acted this way. Dominance was the one thing Giovanni craved. He wanted to string me up and control me like a puppet.

“I own you. Every. Fucking. Part.” I whimpered as his finger traced the name on my collar.

“Yes sir, this body belongs to you.” He let me go and caged me in trapping me in place. His nose pressed against my cheek as he kissed the corner of my mouth.

“Damn right it fucking does.” I could feel him getting harder as he pressed into my heat. “Come, let’s sleep.”

I followed beside him as he led me by my wrist. He laid down pulling me down with him and wrapped his arm around my waist. Soon, I closed my eyes letting sleep take over me.

The next morning, we parted our separate ways to avoid any suspicions from Caterina. He was uncertain how she would react to seeing her father with another woman romantically. I stepped in the office taking a seat at my desk and began to work. I could feel his gaze on me as I proceeded to type out the document he laid on my desk.

I clenched my thighs together trying not to remember how good his tongue felt on me. The way he fucked me like it was the last time he’d ever do so. I rubbed my shoulder and looked back in his direction. He had a conflicted expression on his face as I made eye contact. I knew he was fighting a battle of whether or not to take me all over again.

I swiveled my chair around and uncrossed my legs parting them. He watched me as I pulled the straps of my dress exposing my breasts to him. I knew what this did to him and for once I loved being the one in control. He brought his hand to his collar tugging on it, obviously sweating bullets.

I pinched my nipples and rolled them between my fingers as I pushed him harder. He narrowed his eyes and hissed out. “Rose, you better stop before I take you over my knee.”

“Sir, maybe I’ve been a naughty girl and need punishing.” I knew I was pushing him, but I couldn’t help myself. I was craving his cock.

He sucked in a breath picking up his phone as he loosened his tie. He dialed a number a spoke into it. His eyes never left mine as he gave the order. “Luca, no one is to disturb me. I have some business to discuss with Rose.”

Maybe teasing him wasn't such a good idea after all. The way he was curling his lips into a sardonic grin was scary as hell. He stalked over to his leather sofa and patted his thigh. “Come to me and lay over my lap.”

I took a step forward nervously making my way across the room. The closer I got, the more worried I began to get. I bent over his thighs and cursed myself for not wearing any panties. “W-what are you going to do to me?”

He grabbed a fistful of my hair and yanked my head back. “I am going to give you what you’ve been begging me to do.”

“What are you…oh, that fucking hurt!” I screamed out when he bared my ass giving me a firm smack.

“That’s why it’s called a punishment. You should’ve never teased me.” Another sharp pain erupted through my body stinging my ass.

“Mmm, harder sir.”

He chuckled  giving it to me harder than the last time. “You’re just a little pain slut, aren’t you?”

“Please sir, I need it harder!” I could feel my juices running down my inner thigh. I was so fucking hot right now. I’ve never been like this before. I have no idea what's come over me.

“You. Want. It. Harder.” He let out a throaty groan in between slaps. I was a panting mess by the time he got to the last smack. He rubbed circles around my clit and inserted his finger. He pulled out circling my tight ass hole. “Maybe I should fuck this one.”

“P-please, I…fuck me anywhere you want master.” I begged him not caring which hole he fucked. Right now, all I cared about is that he got me off. Make me come at his command.

“Bend over my desk with your hands flat on top. Do not fucking move or I’ll quit everything and leave you aching.”

Bending over, I laid my palms flat on his desk like he ordered me to. I spread my legs and watched as he pumped himself stepping around the desk. He stood behind my and leaned down. “Good girl, I’m going to fuck that tight ass nice and hard. Maybe you’ll think twice about taunting me.”

He spread my cheeks pressing the tip to the entrance and spread the pre-cum to lubricate my ass. He pushed past the barrier pushing more of him in. Pain spread through my lower region as he rocked his hips making me whimper. I kept my hands where he told  me to despite wanting to touch him. “Ugh fuck, your ass is even tighter than your pussy.”

“Gio…vanni.” I moaned out throwing my head back. The pain had diminished and pleasure took over.

“I want to hear you scream my name. Let my men know who this ass belongs to.” He slid out and slammed back into me.

Oh. My. God.

“Fuck yes, this body belongs to you Giovanni!” I screamed out as he rubbed my clit.

“Come with me.” My legs shook as he twitched in my ass. My eyes rolled to the back of my head screaming out his name. At this point, I didn’t care who heard me because he made me lose control.

Like he always fucking did.

He collapsed on me and kissed my back then pulled out. This was by far the most pleasure he’d brought me since we began this arrangement. He cleaned himself with a wipe and tucked his cock back inside. I felt him wipe down my ass and pussy cleaning me. He pulled my skirt down and helped me to my feet. “Luca will take you to see Selina within the hour. Don’t leave his sight.”

“Yes, sir.”  I straightened my clothes and kissed his cheek.


No comments:

Post a Comment