Saturday, April 7, 2018

Claiming Rose

Giovanni

I helped her to her feet and lifted her on my desk. I knelt at her ankles spreading her legs taking in her scent. So fucking sweet and delicious. She whimpered when I latched onto her glistening clit and sucked on it. I slid my finger inside pumping her as I flicked her nub with my tongue. “Please sir, more.”

I raised my head and watched her come undone and let the pleasure take control of her body. I lapped her clit and flicked it. Circling it, she gripped the edges of the desk as I pumped my finger faster. I added another digit and pumped harder. “Please, oh god!”

I was the hardest I’d ever been in my whole life. I swear I was so aroused I could hear the throbbing heartbeat in my dick. Rose seemed to make me walk around with a permanent hard-on. I unbuckled my belt pulling my mouth away from her pussy. I popped the button of my pants and unzipped them. Stroking my cock, I slithered up to her face and whispered. “Taste yourself, see how good you taste.”

I gave her a dominating kiss thrusting my tongue inside and slid inside a piece of heaven. Her pussy was so fucking good and I was beginning to realize something. What started out as an obsession was becoming my addiction. I hissed as she arched her back begging me for more. “Fuck Rose, how are you still this tight?!”

A knock at the door made me clamp my hand over her mouth. Just in case it was my daughter. Her eyes widened trying to push me off, but it was too late. I was beyond stopping at this moment. She moaned against my hand when my fingers dug into her skin. The hungry wolf was in control and he wasn’t holding back this time. I thrust into her coming and fuck did I come. She tightened around my cock and screamed into my hand as I howled out. “R-Rose, ugh.”

Our breathing calmed down and I could feel her legs shaking. She was so damn beautiful like this. I took the blindfold from her face and pressed my forehead against hers. “Stay here, I have to see who was at the door.”



No comments:

Post a Comment